If you’re in Texas or Oklahoma, chances are you feel pretty miserable during December and January. You need Cedar Allergy support!
When cedar pollen releases, you can literally see clouds of yellow pollen bursting off cedar trees. It looks like smoke!
In natural health care, we try to avoid steroids and antihistamines for allergy. To replace these, I have a custom-made Homeopathic Cedar formula in my San Antonio nutrition clinic, the Diet and Health Center.
Homeopathic remedies work a bit like allergy shots, but without the needle or expense. They are both highly diluted forms of the offending allergen, and desensitize you to the substance when taken in advance of exposure. This helps prevent the fatigue, insomnia and even digestive disturbances that allergies bring.
It can also prevent you from getting sick with Cedar fever.
Homeopathic Cedar allergy support works quickly!
A $20 bottle has hundreds of doses and will last for years if you keep it away from electrical sources such as microwaves, clocks and iPods. Roll a few sweet pellets into the cap and then under the tongue as often as needed. It might be as often as 1 to 3 times a day, or perhaps just once or twice a week. You decide.
Some helpful allergy tips:
- Put your car’s HVAC on Recirculate to reduce pollen in the car.
- Leave house doors and windows closed.
- Remove shoes, sweaters and coats when you come inside. The pollen may be all over them.
- Consider a home air purifier and keep your AC filters changed
- Get a Neti Pot and flush your sinuses daily with filtered water and a salt/soda solution. See this post for more on a homemade salt/soda solution.
Try to avoid traditional antihistamines. They shut down important neurotransmitters in your brain – that’s why they make you so sleepy! They also affect digestion and many other body functions.
Homeopathic Cedar is safe and effective, but is not recommended for infants. It will not cause side effects and won’t interfere with medications.
Related articles and podcasts: