Are you using Functional Medicine to get well? Working with a natural health practitioner, taking time to review your lifestyle and food and run better labs to give deeper insights? Do you and your provider have the same point of view – that everything you do, your living environment, genetics, emotions and Microbiome all affect you?
In this Primal Diet – Modern Health podcast with Susan Blum, MD our topic is using natural or Functional Medicine to get well. We talk about genetics, Nature and Nurture, elimination diets, the power of Silence, and that key word – inflammation.
Whether your practitioner calls themselves Integrative, Holistic, Functional or Naturopathic, find a partner to help change your future. Here are some of my blog articles on Health Recovery. See Dr. Blum’s site for more.
Topics we cover in this Primal Diet – Modern Health podcast
- WHY is my issue occurring and what can be done to fix the cause?
- What is “whole person medicine?”
- Why random supplements won’t fix you
- How to be a good patient
Links to things Dr. Susan Blum mentions
- Find more about using Functional Medicine
- The Blum Center for Health in New York
- Dr. Blum’s favorite App at Calm.com