A flavorful, meaty, and easy recipe to prepare in your slow cooker! Get out the crock pot and enjoy these Asian marinated beef spareribs after a long workday. Thanks to Juli from PaleoMG for the recipe!
For more recipe tips from Juli, you can also listen to Beverly’s “Primal Diet – Modern Health” radio show with her at this link! The topic is: “Cooking Without Starches and Dairy”.
4-6 lbs Grass Fed Beef Short Ribs (or Spare Ribs)
1 lime, juiced
3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos, Bragg’s or Gluten-Free Tamari
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon siracha (or other hot sauce)
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Salt and pepper to taste
• Place ribs in a large baking dish or shallow dish.
• Mix marinade ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the ribs.
• Cover and place in fridge for 8+ hours. Up to 2 days…
• Place ribs in crockpot.
• Pour extra marinade on top. You shouldn’t need extra liquid, but if you do, add a couple of tablespoons of water.
• Turn crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender and falls off the bone.
• Serves 2 – 4.