A flavorful, meaty, and easy recipe to prepare in your slow cooker! Get out the crock pot and enjoy these Asian marinated beef spareribs after a long workday. Thanks to Juli from PaleoMG for the recipe!
For more recipe tips from Juli, you can also listen to Beverly’s “Primal Diet – Modern Health” radio show with her at this link! The topic is: “Cooking Without Starches and Dairy”.
- 4-6 lbs Grass Fed Beef Short Ribs (or Spare Ribs)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos, Bragg's or Gluten-Free Tamari
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon siracha (or other hot sauce)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- • Place ribs in a large baking dish or shallow dish.
- • Mix marinade ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the ribs.
- • Cover and place in fridge for 8+ hours. Up to 2 days...
- • Place ribs in crockpot.
- • Pour extra marinade on top. You shouldn’t need extra liquid, but if you do, add a couple tablespoons of water.
- • Turn crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- • Serves 2 - 4.
- This recipe is adapted from www.paleomg.com. Thanks Juli!