Hawaii Pharm Passion Flower Calming Tincture in Alcohol


Use this Passion Flower for anxiety and sleep, calming and general stress. It supports adult or child ADHD too.

Passion Flower provides precursors for the neurotransmitter GABA. It is the best non-prescription form of GABA support I know and is the top selling product in my clinic. I have many articles and Podcasts on GABA.

  • Fresh certified organic Passiflora spp. leaf & flower.
  • Concentrated Passion Flower extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3
  • Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and Hawaiian artesian purified water

Size = 2 Fluid Ounces in Alcohol base

Need help ordering or can’t find the product you’re looking for?  Contact Us.


Passion Flower for anxiety and sleep is so helpful. This gentle herbal extract is extracted in alcohol.  It’s not sweet like the Glycerite but is equally popular in my clinic.  Take it anytime!  In the night, in the car, before exams, etc. The dosage range is large, so take what you need, when you need it.  Passion Flower is great for Calming, Sleep, ADHD, pain, tension and more.

I have many clients who have 2 or 3 bottles to keep it always within reach. It is safe for older kids and the elderly too. Larger doses will help ease you into sleep. Smaller doses will make for a happier, calmer day.

Take as desired, 10 to 60 drops, 1 to 4 times a day.

Experiment to learn how Passion Flower affects you so you know how much to take in any situation. Start by evaluating your mood, take 10 drops, reevaluate in half an hour. The next day, take 15 drops. The next… 20 drops. And so on. Find out how a 50 or 60 drop dose will affect you in the event of panic or pain.  Use half doses for children, but only older than 7 please.

If the alcohol taste is strong for you, just add it to some water.

Works well with these two Systemic Formulas products: N3 Relaxa and DReM Sleep Aid.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a licensed medical doctor and cannot advise you on health matters. If you need medical assistance, please seek support from a qualified physician.