Here’s a yummy (and cool) tropical chicken salad from chef Michelle at Cavegirl Cuisine. Do you get her recipes too?
This is so easy and is a perfect family favorite. It’s even good for breakfast. Just grab it from the fridge and you’re set!
Now, here’s what Michele says about it…..This tropical chicken salad has an explosion of flavors and textures in your mouth! The creaminess of the avocado…the crunchiness of the celery and pecans…the moistness of the chicken thigh…the crispness of the apple…the sweetness of the mango. It’s great on it’s own, or put on a fresh bed of greens with a tomato slice. It can also be served at a party in endive boats.
- 1.5 lbs cooked chicken thigh meat
- 1/4 medium/small red onion, chopped finely
- 1 mango, peeled/pitted/diced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 2T paleonaise mayo
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- • Combine all ingredients. Enjoy!