Benefits of Walkabout Emu Oil
- Emu Oil is the richest known natural source of Vitamin K2 as MK-4. K2 deposits calcium in the body where it needs to go and can remove it from arteries, bone spurs and arthritic joints where it’s not supposed to be. See this article and podcast on K2 and Heart Disease. It may change your life….
- The Omega-based fats in Emu Oil are highly anti-inflammatory.
- As a completely whole food it contains many other nutrients in their natural form.
Highlights of this podcast on Walkabout Emu Oil
- How Emu Oil as a potent anti-inflammatory is useful for gut inflammation, skin disorders and auto-immune issues of all types
- It took 20 years of breeding to get this emu species right! Emu FAQ’s!
- 4 caps daily with food provide 1 tsp. of oil
- How to use topically for muscle pain, fractures, skin irritations and adding to kid’s food for a dose of K2 and Omega’s
- Excellent for heart disease caused by calcification of arteries
- Nothing is added – nothing is removed
Links to things mentioned in this podcast
- Abundant Walkabout FAQ’s to enjoy
- Buy liquid or capsule Emu Oil at Walkabout Health Products or in my online store
- One of my articles on the value of K2 for kids
- Research studies on this Emu Oil including this page on K2 as MK-4.
Listen in to this Primal Diet – Modern Health podcast with Dr. Will Schlinsog, the exclusive importer of Walkabout Emu Oil with his lovely wife Elizabeth.