Ben Greenfield is a super-athlete and super-coach. He knows about fitness, health, food and fat-burning. And he has great podcasts.
I asked him on my Primal Diet – Modern Health podcast to talk to the rest of us: the not-so-super exercisers who need help getting started. The tired and overweight who can’t get a start. Why?
His answers surprised me!
There’s lots of information in this fun podcast and you can read more about our conversation and suggestions for tired and overweight women in this article.
Some Highlights From This Interview With Ben Greenfield
- The link between estrogen dominance and body fat
- How to start exercising and what to do to increase it safely
- Best ways to boost metabolism
- Tips for those over 60
- Why a pesticide free diet is important for weight loss
- The role of the adrenals in fitness
Links to things we talk about
A list of “The Dirty Dozen” foods to buy organic, not conventional
My podcast with Dr. Bruce Fife (the “Father” of coconut).