Looking for natural help for Candida? Want to understand Candida symptoms and treatment options?
My interview with Dr. Lauren Noel covers prevention and treatment of Candida and its toxic metabolites which can cause long-term health problems. Noel is known as Dr. Lo to her radio listeners and to patients in her California clinic. (See below for links).
The list of candida symptoms is long and varied. This toxic yeast can affect and infect every cell of the body. Common symptoms include: foggy thinking; fatigue, rashes; vaginal infections; strong sugar cravings; joint pains; colic and digestive distress. Dr. Lo and I talk about how Candida contributes to Leaky Gut by the unusual way it attaches to the gut wall. Like a grappling hook, spores attach and burrow in to anchor themselves!
Highlights of this show include:
- Why fermented foods such as Kombucha, alcohol and sauerkraut might bother you
- What stool tests to use to find yeast and bacteria
- Using concentrated oils and food extracts to control Candida
- The 4 steps to take before you start antifungals!
- The role of estrogen dominance and birth control pills in feeding Candida
Natural Help For Candida
- Stop eating sugars and starches, as well as alcohol
- Test – don’t guess! You may not have an imbalance in Candida after all
- Consider the effects of lifestyle and stress on the immune system. You need a strong immune system to help keep yeast and bacteria balanced
- Consider taking Saccharomyces Boulardii as well as Lactobacillus and Bifidus. These can often control moderate candida symptoms. Be sure to take them after treatment with medications or herbs as well.